Bar and Nightclub Insurance

If you own either a bar or a nightclub you may know that it is not easy to obtain insurance quotations that will provide you with adequate cover as many insurers see them as high risk and will either impose extremely high premiums or refuse to quote and offer any cover at all.  Here at LBH Insurance we have dedicated staff that are trained to handle your needs and ensure that you get the coverage that you desire at a fair price by obtaining quotations from multiple insurers. 

Whether the property in question is a Wine Bar, Nightclub, Bar/Restaurant or just a small bar either with or without a dance floor we will be able to tailor make a policy that is designed directly with your situation in mind so that you are paying the premium and getting the amount of cover that you desire rather than other insurers that may offer a one size fits all policy which may not be enough for your peace of mind.

There are multiple covers that you can have under this policy and some of the key ones that we can offer or build a policy around are below:

  • Public Liability Insurance

  • Employers Liability Insurance

  • Buildings Cover

  • Contents Cover

  • Stock Cover (Including Stock of Wine or Spirits)

  • Legal Cover

  • Money Cover


The premium that you pay will be based on the different covers that you require and the limits of those covers but will also factor in such things as whether or not you have door staff and security staff within the venue. There will be a lot of other factors that will influence the premium that you will pay for your Bar or Nightclub Insurance and things such as whether the premises has an alarm or any CCTV can provide a sizable discount form insurers which could keep the premium down to a reasonable amount.