Restaurant and Takeaway Insurance

If you are a restaurant or takeaway owner ​then you will need to get an Insurance Policy that actively covers all of the activities that you are undertaking at your property. For example there is a big difference in obtaining a quotation for a premises that does takeaway only and has no seating in to a quotation for a property that is a restaurant with no takeaway but where you would sit in and have your meal. You will also have to factor in the type of restaurant that you operate and things such as your frying range can make a big difference in the insurance world.

However if you speak to the team at LBH Insurance they will be able to walk you through the information that you would need to know in order to gain a quotation and once you have that we can then approach multiple insurers to get you an overview of the market and to ensure that you are obtaining a fair and competitively priced insurance policy. We can also help you if your restaurant falls outside of the scope that other insurers may see restaurants as, for example if you have a dance floor on the premises most insurers will not offer you cover under a standard Restaurant Insurance policy but we do have markets that will cater for all situations so that we can ensure to get you the correct coverage.

A standard Restaurant and Takeaway Insurance policy will cover things such as the buildings, contents or stock but we can also offer the below covers:

  • Public Liability Insurance

  • Employers Liability Insurance

  • Buildings Cover

  • Contents Cover

  • Stock Cover

  • Money Cover

  • Goods in Transit Cover

  • Business Interruption Cover

If you are the owner of a Takeaway or Restaurant and you are looking for the right insurance policy for you then contact LBH today and talk to our commercial team who will walk you through the process and help you tailor make the policy for exactly what you need.