Shop Insurance

If you are a shop owner ​then you will need to get an Insurance Policy that actively covers all of the activities that you are undertaking at your property. For example there is a big difference in obtaining a quotation for different kinds of shops and any insurance company will have to factor in the type of shop that you have in order to obtain the best terms for you.

We can do almost all kinds of shops ranging from things such as a Newsagent or small convenience store to things such as Tattoo shops which a lot of insurance companies will not offer terms for due to their perceived bad history with claims. However whatever your shop is and even if you have struggled to find insurance elsewhere if you speak to LBH Insurance we can inform you whether or not we would be able to get you a quotation almost immediately.

When you speak to the team at LBH Insurance they will be able to walk you through the information that you would need to know in order to gain a quotation and once you have that we can then approach multiple insurers to get you an overview of the market and to ensure that you are obtaining a fair and competitively priced insurance policy. 

A standard Shop Insurance policy will cover things such as the buildings, contents or stock but we can also offer the below covers:

  • Public Liability Insurance

  • Employers Liability Insurance

  • Buildings Cover

  • Contents Cover

  • Stock Cover

  • Money Cover

  • Goods in Transit Cover

  • Business Interruption Cover

If you are the owner of a shop and you are looking for the right insurance policy for you then contact LBH today and talk to our commercial team who will walk you through the process and help you tailor make the policy for exactly what you need.